Friday 19 July 2013

NATURAL MIRACLES ; TOP 10 MEDICINAL PLANTS AND HERBS

Plants are the most amazing gifts given by nature to humans .Many of these plants are consists of medicinal properties according to a study there are more than 3000 plants in the world .As we all know that natural therapy has lesser number of side effect as compared to chemicals . Therefore to increase the awareness for natural plants I present you the TOP 10 MEDICINAL PLANTS OF WORLD . These medicinal herbs are used by us humans from the medieval period.Our ancestors knows the better use of these medicinal plants to tackle the diseases burns and cuts.
Aloe Vera
Kingdom : Plantae
Family: Xanthorrhoeaceae
Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed succulent plant growing to 60–100 cm (24–39 in) tall, spreading by offsets. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on their upper and lower stem surfaces.This medicinal plant can be used to heal the burns,wounds. The bottom stalk of the aloe vera can be used as a balm on the burn thereby relieving you instantly. Besides this the plant can be used in the treatment of eczema and reducing inflammation. This can also be eaten to treat digestive problems, ulcerative colitis, chronic constipation and poor appetite.

Marijuana
Source : Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, Cannabis ruderalis
Main producers: Afghanistan, Burma, Canada, China, Colombia, India, Jamaica, Laos, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, United States
 Cannabis, also known as marijuana (from the Mexican Spanish marihuana), and by numerous other names, a preparation of the Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine.Cannabis is most often consumed for its psychoactive and physiological effects which can include heightened mood or euphoria, relaxation, and increase in appetite.According to a 2011 study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, obesity is lower in cannabis users than in nonusers. Authors of the study looked at data from two representative epidemiological studies for US citizens aged 18 and over.Cannabis is known for inducing hunger, but two cannabinoids, THCV and cannabidiol, were found to have an appetite suppressing effect. In animal tests, the drug also had an impact on the level of fat in the body as well as its response to insulin.
Holy Basil (Tulsi) 
Kingdom:Plantae
Species:O. tenuiflorum
Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as Ocimum sanctum, Holy basil, or tulasī, is an aromatic plant in the family Lamiaceae which is native throughout the Eastern World tropics and widespread as a cultivated plant.It is an erect, much branched subshrub, 30–60 cm tall with hairy stems and simple opposite green or purple leaves that are strongly scented. Leaves have petioles and are ovate, up to 5 cm long, usually slightly toothed. The flowers are purplish in elongate racemes in close whorls. The two main morphotypes cultivated in India and Nepal are green-leaved (Sri or Lakshmi tulasi) and purple-leaved (Krishna tulasi). It is also worshiped in some parts of indian and regarded as sacred. Coming back to its medicinal uses it is used for to bring down fever, to fight cold and flu, tulsi oil can be used as a potent anti malarial drug, it can be used to reduce earache. Moreover it also increases the antibody production of the body.
Great Burdock
Kingdom:Plantae
Species:A. lappa
Arctium lappa, commonly called greater burdock, gobō,edible burdock lappa,or beggar's buttons,is a biennial plant[citation needed] of the Arctium (burdock) genus in the Asteraceae family, cultivated in gardens for its root used as a vegetable. It is an invasive weed of high-nitrogen soils.This plant finds its use in some traditional way and is used as a blood purifying agent and so it helps in fighting the skin diseases. The flowers of this plant are purple and green in color which adds as an aesthetic use of this plant.Other uses for this medicinal plant include boils, rashes, bruises, burns, acne, ringworm and bites.The flowers are purple and grouped in globular capitula, united in clusters. They appear in mid-summer, from July to September.The capitula are surrounded by an involucre made out of many bracts, each curving to form a hook, allowing them to be carried long distances on the fur of animals. 
Echinacea
Kingdom:Plantae
Genus:Echinacea
Echinacea is a genus, or group of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family, Asteraceae. The nine species it contains are commonly called coneflowers. They are endemic to eastern and central North America, where they are found growing in moist to dry prairies and open wooded areas. They have large, showy heads of composite flowers, blooming from early to late summer. The generic name is derived from the.Some species are used in herbal medicines and some are cultivated in gardens for their showy flowers.Echinacea is a flowery medicinal herb which is still considered to be the most important herb for the treatment of burns,cuts and wounds. It is a herbaceous plant it also finds its use as a handy medicine which can be applied for treatment of sores, burns, wounds, allergy relief, insect bites, stings and snakebites. This can be used for energy relief and it strengthens the immune system of the body.
Sage:
Kingdom:Plantae
Species:S. officinalis
Salvia officinalis (sage, also called garden sage, or common sage) is a perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. It is a member of the family Lamiaceae and is native to the Mediterranean region, though it has naturalized in many places throughout the world. It has a long history of medicinal and culinary use, and in modern times as an ornamental garden plant. The common name "sage" is also used for a number of related and unrelated species.Sage is a plant which can be used for both purposes cooking as well as for medicinal purposes. Sage has got its name from a latin word sage where it means “heal”. So as per its name the healing property of this medicinal plant lies in curing skin infections, gum infections and mouth infections. It can also help with indigestion, flatulence, depression and even menopausal problems. This also acts as a good salve for insect bite.
Blackberries
Kingdom:Plantae
Species:Rubus fruticosus
The blackberry is an edible fruit produced by many species in the Rubus genus in the Rosaceae family, hybrids among these species within the Rubus subgenus, and hybrids between the Rubus and Idaeobatus subgenera. What distinguishes the blackberry from its raspberry relatives is whether the torus (receptacle) picks with the fruit, a blackberry, or remains on the plant when picked, leaving a hole in the fruit, a raspberry. The term 'bramble', a word meaning any impenetrable scrub, has traditionally been applied specifically to the blackberry or its products,though in the United States it applies to all members of the Rubus genus. With its taste and its use in our food in the form of jam or as an vegetable, Blackberries enriched with antioxidants and vitamins has also various uses as medicines. The leaves and root can be used as an effective treatment against dysentery and diarrhea as well as can be served as an anti-inflammatory and astringent. This plant is ideal for treating cuts and inflammation in the mouth therefore can be used as a substitute of Glycerin.
Peppermint 
Kingdom:Plantae
Family:Lamiaceae
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita, also known as M. balsamea Willd.) is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. The plant, indigenous to Europe, is now widespread in cultivation throughout all regions of the world. It is found wild occasionally with its parent species.Best smelling plant of all time whenever you feel low the mint candy always help you in keeping your spirits high. It sends a cooling sensation from your throat to your esophagus. This medicinal plant finds its application from the ancient times. This plant is naturally enriched with Vitamin A , C and manganese. It is also very helpful  in reducing number of symptoms including irritable bowel syndrome, upset stomachs, fevers, flatulence and spastic colon.
Tea Tree
Kingdom:Plantae
Species:M. alternifolia
Melaleuca alternifolia, commonly known as Narrow-leaved Paperbark, Narrow-leaved Tea-tree, Narrow-leaved Ti-tree, or Snow-in-summer, is a species of tree or tall shrub in the plant genus Melaleuca. Native to Australia, it occurs in Southeast Queensland and the north coast and adjacent ranges of New South Wales. It grows along streams and on swampy flats, and is often the dominant species where it occurs.Ask any beautician or read the over cover of any beauty product for its ingredients you will definitely find Tea Tree oil. This exactly shows how much important that tea tree oil is for medicinal purposes. This medicinal plant’s oil is extracted from its leaves and twigs. It has many uses including the treatment of acne, vaginal infections,insect bites, cold sorts,warts,minor burns,thrush and other syndromes like chronic fatigue.
Ginseng
Kingdom:Plantae
Genus:Panax
Ginseng is found only in the Northern Hemisphere, in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly Korea, northeastern China (Manchuria), Bhutan, and eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates. Panax vietnamensis, discovered in Vietnam, is the southernmost ginseng known. This article focuses on the series Panax ginsengs, which are the adaptogenic herbs, principally Panax ginseng and P. quinquefolius. Ginseng is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides.Ginseng is the medicinal plant which has its popularity in the eastern part of the world .This herb has many uses, besides this it can be said to be focused on the general health of the homo sapiens instead of being useful only for a particular type of ailment.The root of Ginseng is used for nervous system relaxation. the leaves of this plant is used to improve your immune system as well as stamina. It also helps in reducing cholesterol levels and also in treatment of lack of appetite and insomnia.

So these were the plants which I think are the most widely used for medicinal purpose may be you have another list or there may be other suggestions also so please suggest me in the comments. 




44 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Idols of Gods and Goddesses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will love to tell everybody on this blog how my status changed from hiv positive to negative, and i am now a living witness of it. HIV has been on going in my family. I lost both parents to hiv, and i have not been able to get over the pain. As we all know, medically there is no solution to hiv. Few months ago, someone introduced me to a native medical practitioner online called DR.WATER. I showed him all my tests and results. I was already diagnosed with hiv and it was already taking its toll on me. I had spent thousands of rands on other medicines before, buy yet i decided to try him out. i was on his dosage for 3 weeks. Although i didn't believe in it, i was just trying it out of frustration. After the 3 weeks, i went for new tests. And you won't believe that 5 different laboratory results have confirmed it that i am negative. It was like a dream, i never believe HIV has a cure. I just want to help others in anyway i can, i have included DR.WATER's Whatsapp number and email at the end of this message. I have joined many forums and i have posted this testimonies and a lot of people have contacted DR.WATER through me and they were also negative after using his medicine. BBC news even published it live that DR.WATER can cure even Hepatitis, Coronary artery, Cancer, Herpes, HPV, Asthma, Diabetes and many others. Everybody saw it and it is now out in some papers and magazines.
      DR.WATER's Email: DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM
      DR.WATER's Whatsapp number: +2349050205019

      Delete
    2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    ฮั้วลักเซียม

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information about the blog, Organic Herbal Juices, Get rid of undesired body fat with highly effective Organic Herbal Juices. Regular intake of herbal juice drinks permanently alleviates obesity.

    Organic Herbal Juices
    Aloe Vera Mango Juice
    Aloe Vera Orange Juice
    Diabetic Care Juice
    Noni Gold Juice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valerian Root and Sarpagandha are very good for insomnia. The herbal dietary supplements for sleeplessness contains these herbs which relax your mind and helps to get good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, Are you think about how to choose the Best Medical College? There are plenty numbers ofBest Medical College in Philippines, where they can provide the best education and high Score.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the great and helpful info about herbal medicine. Actually Baidyanath is a famous manufacturer of herbal medicine or Ayurvedic medicine, That's why this know as baidyanath medicine online top seller.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Baidyanath Medicine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr Ogbagha who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a joking, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: ogbagha.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com and also whatsApp him on +2348162970721.

    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr Ogbagha CURES
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETIES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY
    . ASEPSIS
    GET YOUR LOVE ONE BACK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing information give by you.I really appreciate your post!
    Moringa supplements

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you looking a best and affordable harbel products manufacturer service near you. Visit our website and get best harbel products.

    HARBEL PRODUCTS MANUFACTURER IN HARYANA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Medicina natural Te ofrecemos los mejores productos de salud natural y medicina natural que hay en México. Los productos que encuentres en ésta sección contribuirán a tu calidad de vida. Click here - https://farmaciasmedicor.mx/productos/nutrimental/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you. This article give me alot of information about ayurvedic packages kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new valuable key points simply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us. Dr.ethix

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree with all the information that has been provided through this blog regarding the herbal products. Hermitage also promotes Bacoff products! which are made of only natural and organic ingredients to make the cleaning process safe and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shahi Laboratories is the best and leading ayurvedic medicine manufacturer in Haridwar. We provide the best service at very affordable price. For more detail contact us 9634605628/ 7060725050 and visit our website.
    Herbal Products Manufacturers in Haridwar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! cbd oil for sale

    ReplyDelete
  18. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. hapcheta za potentnost

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. acim

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. a course in miracles youtube

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Organic ghee

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pleasantly astonished to see this meshwork of astounding words.
    Hobby Plants

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. a course in miracles free

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Top 10 Face Wash in the USA Containing Tea Tree Oil

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Natural Beauty Products

    ReplyDelete
  28. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful. best herbal products

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Capital Gains Tax Advice

    ReplyDelete
  30. One of the reasons why there is no juicer than can "do it all" is because fruits and vegetables have vastly different properties and characteristics. Best slow juicer

    ReplyDelete
  31. Now, imagine your pet eating this type of food its' entire lifetime. thelovepets

    ReplyDelete
  32. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... community

    ReplyDelete
  33. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... what is a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  34. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  35. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  36. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. why are natural dental products better

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! Buy Medicinal Cannabis

    ReplyDelete
  38. Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! ephedrine powder for sale

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. benoquin cream is used to treat skin discoloration for the persons who are suffering from vitiligo, for buying vitiligo at best rate visit edpharmacart.

    ReplyDelete